Made by Columbia, this is a Highly Affordable and Highly Technical Men's & Ladies' Waterproof Rain Jacket with "Slightly Mixed Jacket Colors"! Let us explain.
For a variety of reasons, we always seem to be left with a bit of an “odd lot” of slightly different shades of jacket colors - it happens over the course of conducting retail business. While the core colors of each jacket remain more or less the same, the manufacturer may slightly change the shade of a green or blue color, or change the trim color from red to grey, or from blue to black from one production run to another. So while we can tell you that the jackets are all Columbia and equal in performance to each other, we're not able to guarantee that they may be "artistically and colorfully exact" to that which you see depicted here.
What's the benefit to you? Well, you select the jacket color that most interests you and we'll send you the one that most closely resembles the color you choose. In the process, you get top end, quality, waterproof performance at a great, almost close-out price!
We do need to explain that because we’re offering this Columbia jacket at something resembling a clearance price, we consider the sale final. The jacket may be returned for an exchange or an in-store credit as long as it is returned in a resalable condition, but monetary refunds will, unfortunately, not be possible.
The Jacket has these Special Features:
- Lightweight, Waterproof, Breathable, & Packable
- Water and windproof jacket
- Made of Columbia’s own trademarked, Omni-Tech fabric
- Waterproof, Windproof, Lightweight, Breathable
- Has a vented storm flap in the back to provide great air flow
- Has ‘adjustable’ ‘roll-away’ hood with ‘quickdraw’ cord, chin guard, and visor
- Adjustable shock cord closure at the hem so you can let air ‘in or out’ as you please
- Adjustable Velcro closures at the cuffs
- Polyester and nylon mesh taffeta lining aids moisture management
- Radial sleeves & articulated elbows help you wear it in comfort with ease of motion
- It self packs in its own pocket