Patagonia Performance at Patagonia's best ever value price in men's and ladies' styles!!
The Torrentshell Jacket is a technical waterproof / breathable shell jacket built for expedition and adventure travel on all 7 continents, in all wet (or snowy) weather conditions. Wear it and stay dry onboard, onland, trekking, and hiking.
The Torrentshell has these Special Features:
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% waterproof/breathable riptstop nylon with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish protection
- It's durable, lightweight and wonderfully simplistic in its design
- Stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (and has a clip-in loop)
- The hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor
- The center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips have storm flaps, offer added ventilation and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- A microfleece-lined neck and chin
- A drawcord hem
- BEST - It's recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Color is Black